1. Hanuman Balaji Mandir collects information from the users for example when the user:
Makes a donation
Signs up for a Newsletter
2. While forwarding a donation for Hanuman Balaji Mandir to submit some personal information as it would help us ensure genuine contributions:
Your email address
Your Mobile number
Your payment processing details
Any other data as required
3. Hanuman Balaji Mandir does not collect or record the user’s personal information.
Use of Personal Information
1. General browsing of Hanuman Balaji Mandir website is anonymous and it does not register the user’s personal information except the time, date, and place of visit and the name of the internet service provider. This data is used only for statistics and diagnosis.
2. By signing up for various services offered by Hanuman Balaji Mandir, the user explicitly authorizes us to collect information based on the user’s usage.
3. Hanuman Balaji Mandir keeps the user information strictly confidential and this information is secured safely. All relevant information collected through the Hanuman Balaji Mandir website is handled and used by internal and/or authorized officials only. It is never shared with any external agencies or third-party individuals.
4. Hanuman Balaji Mandir uses the information given to it in the following ways:
To keep an accurate record of all the donations received
To update users about its happenings and developments through newsletters, with an option of not to subscribe for the same
To make sure the user is receiving the most appropriate and relevant information
To find out more about the people who are visiting the Hanuman Balaji Mandir website, donating, or joining its campaigns
5. Usually, Hanuman Balaji Mandir does not store user data. In the case of specific sign-ups, the data is stored as per user request. The user can opt to delete all the information he/she has provided by simply requesting such by mail. All information, without exception, will be deleted in two working days.
Privacy of e-mail lists
Individuals who join Hanuman Balaji Mandir mailing lists via its website or through its campaigning engagements are added to its email database. Hanuman Balaji Mandir does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
1. Hanuman Balaji Mandir uses well-recognized and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that the donor’s browser is able to support.
2. Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Welcome to this website of Hanuman Balaji Mandir. We make public our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for the social cause on payment gateway as under:-
No refund/cancellation for the donated amount by any donor will not be entertained, the online donations through the online payment gateway.
No cash or refund of money will be allowed.
If any in-kind support is received by the donor from anywhere the material will be reached the poorer communities.
Once received the donation for a cause will not be refunded to the donor. No cancellation is to be made. The donation will be used for community development, children’s education, and women’s empowerment.
Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Hanuman Balaji Mandir subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Hanuman Balaji Mandir reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
Hanuman Balaji Mandir does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Hanuman Balaji Mandir. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by Hanuman Balaji Mandir to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Hanuman Balaji Mandir). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
Hanuman Balaji Mandir takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Hanuman Balaji Mandir has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Hanuman Balaji Mandir approves of or endorses any other third-party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products, or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately. Hanuman Balaji Mandir for Social Welfare Service is registered at
Shri Hanuman Balaji Mandir,
Phone : +91-9651506080
E-mail: [email protected]